Summer job 2022
We are the region's largest tourist attraction and have a number of full-time and part-time employees during the season. The 2022 season starts on May 21 and lasts until September 25. We need flexible, responsible and service-minded employees in a number of positions.
Vacancy - Department Manager Bødtkerkroa:
We have a vacancy as department manager in Bødtkerkroa at Værket. Bødtkerkroa is idyllically located in the heart of Blaafarveværket. Thousands of guests are served here
every summer and in the run-up to Christmas. Click here and read more about the position and desired qualifications.
- Shop staff for our 5 museum and souvenir shops
- Café staff in our 4 cafes (sales, serving simple food preparation and cleaning)
- Exhibition staff (ticket sales, security and shop work) Click here for specified job description.
- Guides both in the Cobalt Mines and at Blaafarveværket (also English and German)
- Tourist information (guide, ticket sales, telephone / switchboard)
- Cleaning of museum areas and public facilities
- Barnas Bondegård (Care of animals, cleaning, service-oriented towards visitors)
- The outdoor section (maintenance of outdoor areas etc.)
Requirements for applicant and application:
- Must be 16 years of age or older. Applicants over the age of 18 will be given priority. We have no upper age limit
- You have to speak Scandinavian.
- Tell us when you can work and what you are interested in working on of what we offer.
- Tell us a little about yourself, your experience and why you want to work with us.
We can offer a varied working day in a pleasant environment. We are helpful in finding accommodation and can offer dormitories in our own houses.
Application with CV sent to email@example.com or by post: Blaafarveværket, Magnesittbakken 25, 3370 Vikersund.
Application deadline 23 January 2022
The applications will be processed continuously and everyone will receive feedback.
Questions can be directed to Camilla Løchen (firstname.lastname@example.org), tel. 32 77 88 00.
Follow us on social media and you will be updated on what is happening!