Our areas are open and for free use by everyone. If you’d like to enjoy a day in our beautiful park and hiking areas, you are most welcome! Parking is also free.
You do not need a ticket to visit shops, restaurants or the Children’s Farm. The only attractions that require tickets are guided mine trips and our art exhibitions.
Tickets for guided mining tours
- Historical Mining Tour - Adult NOK 249 / Children 4-15 years NOK 160 / Under 4 years Free
- Children's Mining Tour - Everyone over 4 years NOK 110
- Mining safari - Adult NOK 410 / Children 10-15 years NOK 315
- The hunt for the site - Free
Tickets art exhibitions
You can buy tickets for art exhibitions and the Kittelsen Museum at each entrance - and at the Cobalt Works’ Tourist Information.
- Entrance Art exhibition at the works - Adult NOK 179 / Under 15 years Free
- Entrance The Kittelsen Museum - Adult NOK 80 / Under 15 years Free
- Entrance Nyfossum - Adult NOK 80 / Under 15 years Free
- Combination ticket art - NOK 259
- Season pass for art exhibitions - NOK 549
Are you a group of over 15 people? click here to see our offers for larger pre-booked groups.
Refugees from Ukraine are offered free admission to our art exhibitions (The Works, Nyfossum and the Theodor Kittelsen Museum at the Cobalt Mines in 2022. We would like to wish welcome and make refugees better acquainted with our history, culture and way of life.
"Residence card" or "asylum seeker card" must be used as an ID. If you are unsure whether the scheme applies for you or someone you want to take with you to us, please contact the administration in advance. If it concerns groups under the auspices of a refugee office or similar, get in touch in advance.